Testing in AngularJS
Audience Profile: Testing in AngularJS Training
- you are a tester or a developer new to testing in AngularJS,
Achievements Upon Completion
This training will cover various tools including jasmine, Karma, and Protractor.
After completing the 1-day training, you will know:
- how to get started with testing in Angular JS,
- about specific (CSS) selectors in AngularJS,
- how to work with toolings like Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor and when to use different tools,
- about testing strategies. How to find the right balance in your project between unit testing, component testing, and end-to-end testing.
You will gain experience in:
- writing tests in Protractor and Jasmine,
- running and debugging tests using Karma and Protractor.
You will develop the skills to:
- test in AngularJS,
- create maintainable test suites.
Please, bring your own laptop to the training. We will use the following software during this training. Please, make sure your laptop has them installed:
- Sublime Text (or any other text editor of choice),
- Chrome or Firefox.