Test-Driven Development (TDD) by Arjan Molenaar
"If you don't know how to test it, you have no business building it." Test-driven development is a repetitive, short-cycle, development process, in which requirements are turned into very specific test cases. The software is improved to pass the new tests, only. This one-day, experiential training taught in Dutch and English gives software developers the opportunity to learn, practice and experience the flow of proper test-driven development (TDD). Cut your development costs, increase productivity, create effective and organized code, and gain unmistakable proof that your code works as intended.
Q: Is Test-Driven Development (TDD) training right for me?
- Yes, if you work as a developer.
- Yes, if you want to improve your TDD skills.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- TDD recipes and the merits of different practices
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Shortening the development time-to-market
- Shortening development feedback time
You will develop the skills to:
- Write effective unit tests
- Use tests to improve code and design
- Apply testing to secure quality
Q: What else should I know?
- You work as a developer