Test Automation for Agile team members
This interactive, one-day seminar taught in Dutch and English provides practical, in-depth training in modern test automation for teams through hands-on exercises and open-source tooling.
Audience Profile: Test Automation for Agile team members training:
You will benefit from Test Automation for Agile Team Members training if:
- you work as a tester, developer, or business analyst
- you want to improve the reliability of sprint results with functional testing
- you have some experience with programming (required to perform the exercises)
Achievements Upon Completion
Achieve the understanding of abstraction layers.
You will Learn:
- how to set up technical, workflows, and business rule-based automation
- how to prevent common test automation pitfalls
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- create reliable tests that are fast, maintainable, readable and robust
- use common open-source automation tools like FitNesse, Selenium, and Cucumber
You will develop the skills to:
- apply ”executable specification” to your project
- master the art of structured, readable and maintainable automated tests
Some experience with programming (required to perform the exercises).