Test Automation for Agile team members
This training provides you with an in-depth practical test automation experience. Through practical exercises and hands-on use of open source tooling, you will be immersed in all important aspects of modern test automation.
Audience Profile: Test Automation for Agile team members training:
- you are a Tester, Developer, of Business Analyst
- you want to use functional testing to improve the reliability of sprint results.
Some experience with programming is required to perform the exercises.
Achievements Upon Completion
After completing the 1-day training, you will know:
- the abstraction layers: understand how to set up technical, workflows, and business rule-based automation
- how to prevent common test automation pitfalls.
You will have hands-on experience in:
- mastering the creation of reliable tests, which are fast, maintainable, readable and robust
- working with common open source automation tools like FitNesse, Selenium, and Cucumber.
You will have the skills to:
- apply the concept of an executable specification to your project
- create structured, readable and well-maintainable automated tests.