Exploratory Testing in an Agile Context
Audience Profile: Exploratory Testing in an Agile Context Training
You will benefit from this training if your role is:
Agile tester, business analyst, product owner, developer or Scrum master
Achievements Upon Completion
You will learn:
- the principles of Exploratory Testing and how to apply them
- to decide what to explore based on factors such as risk and value
- to create a solid strategy for exploratory testing
- how to develop effective and inspiring charters to get the most out of your exploratory testing efforts
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- creating a strategy for exploratory testing
- sharpening your skills on exploratory testing
- exploring an application using different styles and techniques
- applying different ways to document during exploratory testing sessions
- setting a clear purpose for the test sessions.
You will have the skills to:
- set up and evaluate a test strategy
- continuously adapt your test strategy with changing reality
- document your test efforts so no knowledge will be lost
- explore an application effectively using focus and a clear purpose.
If you have limited knowledge or experience with agile or Scrum, please contact us in advance for suggestions on how to prepare yourself to get the most out of this training.