Audience Profile: Agile Testing Training
You will benefit from Agile Testing training if:
- you are a functional tester
- you have professional testing experience
Achievements Upon Completion
Gain the knowledge and skills to add value as an agile tester.
You will learn:
- the values and principle of agile testing and how to adopt the right mindset
- how to overcome cultural roadblocks and process obstacles in agile transitions
- common pitfalls in agile testing and how to avoid them
- the value of holistic team testing, including automation
- how to contribute on a daily basis, during each iteration and release cycle
- the added value of exploration and curiosity in agile testing
You will gain hands-on experience:
- complete testing activities in short iterations
- define and implement test management strategies
- healthy test automation
- exploratory testing in an agile context
- requirement and specification techniques such as behavior-driven development (BDD) and specification by example
You will develop the skills to:
- strategically drive development using executable and manual tests
No software development experience required.
The training of november 29th will be in English only.