Advanced Selenium WebDriver
This training will help developers and testers become more advanced in using Selenium WebDriver. Through some practical exercises, you'll learn how to take your current Selenium WebDriver codebase to a robust, reliable and stable state.
Audience Profile: Advanced Selenium WebDriver Training:
- you are a developer or tester (with some programming skills),
- you have some experience in coding with WebDriver,
- you want to get the maximum power out of Selenium WebDriver.
- how to build maintainable and stable automation code,
- how to deal with common automation challenges.
You will have hands-on experience in:
- Page Objects patterns and Loadable components,
- dragging and dropping elements,
- key presses,
- frames and popups,
- Rich Text Editors,
- Implicit and Explicit Waits,
- running tests with multiple browsers,
- running tests in the cloud.
You will have the skills to:
- make robust, reliable and stable WebDriver codebase.
Please, note that you will need to bring your laptop to this training.
We will provide a virtual machine (VirtualBox) with the necessary software.