Hackers exploit vulnerable software. Prevent their attacks by learning to think like one. In this two-day training taught in Dutch or English, you will look at security from an attacker's perspective. Build defensive skills as a web developer and offensive skills as a tester. Get proactive and protect your software by learning how to probe for risks that exploit discrete vulnerabilities.
Very informative and relevant. Everything can be applied to our projects. Head of development
Q: Is the Web Application Security Testing Foundation training course right for me?
- Yes - if you are a web developer or software tester
- Yes - if you want to know how your systems behave when under attack externally
- Yes - if you are proactive about security
- Yes - if you want to improve your software
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
- Think like a hacker and protect what you build
You will learn:
- How hacking and cracking systems happens in cyberspace
- How hackers view your system and the different techniques they will use to break it
- Mitigations you can implement in your software for protection
- How to recognize a broad spectrum of specific risks, like OWASP top 10
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Explore the tools hackers use to find vulnerabilities like SQL injection, cross site scripting, cross site request forgery, clickjacking, session hijacking, account enumeration, transport layer security, brute force attacks, password cracking, and parameter tampering
- Discover the basics of API security, mobile services integration, attack automation, and dynamic analysis
You will develop the skills to:
- Proactively secure your applications
- Improve the software you deliver
Q: What else should I know?
You will need your own laptop for this training with the following requirements:
- At least 4GB RAM
- Administration/installation rights