Learn to look at software like hackers do. In this immersive, one-day workshop, taught in Dutch or English, you'll gain the ability to detect vulnerabilities and security leaks by hacking into your own applications. Develop the skills and knowledge you need to write and deliver safer and better software.
Q: Is the Secure Coding Fundamentals training course right for me?
- Yes - if you work as a developer
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training course?
- Achieve the ability to write secure code
- Deliver safer, better software, faster
You will learn:
- How to write secure code
- How to prevent your code from working against you
- How to identify and protect against the most common web application attacks (including the OWASP top-10)
- How to identify various injections, cross-site scripting (XSS) and cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Manage sessions/ tokens
- Validate input
- Log and respond to mistakes
- Apply hacking and security tools
- Review code
- Social engineering
You will develop the skills to:
- Identify and prevent potential security leaks
- Develop less vulnerable web applications
- Write and deliver safer, better software
Q: What else should I know?
Prerequisites & Notes
You will need your own laptop for this training with the following requirements:
- Windows/ Linux/ OSX
- Modern web browser installed (preferably Firefox)
- Required software will be provided