Learn how to look at designs and requirements from an attacker's perspective and identify vulnerabilities before creating the first line of code. This one-day training taught in English or Dutch provides everything you need to develop a proactive, "what could go wrong" mindset, so you can improve and protect the software you deliver.
"Easy to understand and plot on our business processes." - De Goudse
Q: Is the Risk Assessing User Stories training course right for me?
- Yes - if you work as a developer, tester, Product Owner, architect, or in another role involved in the delivery of software and systems
- Yes - if you want to know how attackers might exploit your software and how your system should behave if under attack
- Yes - if you want to take a proactive approach to application security
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- How hackers view your system and the different techniques they could use to break it
- The mitigations you can implement to improve and protect your future software deliveries immediately
- To recognize a broad spectrum of specific risks, like e.g. the OWASP top 10
Q: What else should I know?
There are no requirements for this training.