Becoming a member of a Scrum team can be a daunting prospect, and being asked to serve as the team's Scrum Master can be downright intimidating. This training by Jeff Sutherland teaches you all you need to know to successfully fill the role of Scrum Master or Scrum team member.
|NH Amsterdam Centre, Amsterdam||2 days||in-company available|
This course will fit you like a glove whether you are a tester, manager, analyst, programmer or ... (fill in your own job title).
You will benefit from the Certified Scrum Master course if:
- you have an overall idea of what Scrum is and want to put your knowledge into action,
- you are (interested in) working in or with a Scrum team.
You will benefit the most if you have a basic understanding of Scrum. So be sure to either...
- read some books on the subject,
- learn from colleagues who might already be working with Scrum,
- follow our one-day Scrum Foundation training.
What you will achieve
Group exercises throughout the course and a Scrum simulation-project in the second day will help you gain experience and skills as well as knowledge.
After completing the 2-day training, you will know:
- all aspects of Scrum (theory),
- the Scrum values and principles and the way in which these contribute to the success of your project,
- how to scale a Scrum project from one team to multiple teams in a distributed (off-shore) environment.
You will have hands-on experience in:
- all aspects of Scrum (practice),
- working in a Scrum team.
You will have the skills to:
- be an effective Scrum Master,
- be an effective Scrum team member,
- use the metrics offered by Scrum (Product Backlog, Burndown Chart),
- introduce Scrum without the need to drastically change your organization.
Attending this training and successfully completing an online exam is what it takes to become a Certified Scrum Master (CSM)