Learn the functional aspects of testing and test automation from an agile perspective. Agile testing is a team effort that requires all members to understand their contribution in the context of the overall process. This one-day, interactive training, taught in Dutch and English, prepares test professionals for a successful transition from traditional to agile testing and gain the knowledge and skills to add value as an agile tester.
No software development experience is required.
"Very useful for my future work. Covered different important subjects regarding testing." - Lead Test Automation Engineer, Naltien
Q: Is Agile Testing training right for me?
- Yes - if you are a functional tester
- Yes - if you have professional testing experience
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The values and principle of agile testing and how to adopt the right mindset
- How to overcome cultural roadblocks and process obstacles in agile transitions
- Common pitfalls in agile testing and how to avoid them
- The value of holistic team testing, including automation
- How to contribute on a daily basis, during each iteration and release cycle
- The added value of exploration and curiosity in agile testing
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Completing testing activities in short iterations
- Defining and implementing test management strategies
- Healthy test automation
- Exploratory testing in an agile context
- Requirement and specification techniques such as behavior-driven development (BDD) and specification by example
You will develop the skills to:
- Strategically drive development using executable and manual tests
Q: What else should I know?
No software development experience required.