Learn the functional aspects of testing and test automation from an agile perspective. Agile testing is a team effort that requires all members to understand their contribution in the context of the overall process. This one-day, interactive training, taught in Dutch and English, prepares test professionals for a successful transition from traditional to agile testing and gain the knowledge and skills to add value as an agile tester.
No software development experience is required.
Q: Is Agile Testing training right for me?
- Yes - if you are a functional tester
- Yes - if you have professional testing experience
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The values and principle of agile testing and how to adopt the right mindset
- How to overcome cultural roadblocks and process obstacles in agile transitions
- Common pitfalls in agile testing and how to avoid them
- The value of holistic team testing, including automation
- How to contribute on a daily basis, during each iteration and release cycle
- The added value of exploration and curiosity in agile testing
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Completing testing activities in short iterations
- Defining and implementing test management strategies
- Healthy test automation
- Exploratory testing in an agile context
- Requirement and specification techniques such as behavior-driven development (BDD) and specification by example
You will develop the skills to:
- Strategically drive development using executable and manual tests
Q: What else should I know?
No software development experience required.