Turn product requirements into business value by creating releasable increments of software.
Learn the agile engineering practices and supportive ALM tools you need to improve your Scrum development team. This three-day training taught by professional, certified Scrum.org trainers gives you the skills and tools you need to develop and release functionality from a realistic product backlog. Experience first-hand how the application of modern engineering practices results in releasable software increments in this dynamic, hands-on course taught in English. You’ll work with other participants to identify requirements, engineer, design, develop, test, integrate, and deliver concurrently within a single iteration.
Available with specific content and exercises for .NET and Java development, this training can also be tailored for other technology stacks. The .NET version was developed in partnership with Microsoft® and is the official training solution for Microsoft Visual Studio.
The training was very good and very helpful, all topics were explained clearly with focus on practical use. Software Engineer, Bright Worth
Is Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) with .NET training right for me?
- Yes - if you are have been working with the Scrum and Microsoft tool set for some time now
- Yes - if you want to take the next step to improve your Scrum development team
- Yes - if you want to ensure your Scrum team members use the same terminology and concepts
What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The core Scrum concepts and what they look like in action
- How to leverage tools like visual studio and TFS/VSTS to employ Scrum practices
- Technical practices to successfully implement and ship functionality
You will develop the skills to:
- Continuously improve as a Scrum team
- Take the next step in code quality and continuous integration
- Use the latest Microsoft® tools
- Deliver your products using Scrum immediately
- Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) Certification
- This training qualifies you to take the PSD I (level 1) assessment exam
- The exam and certification are provided by our partner Scrum.Org
- Complete your exam within two weeks after the last training day and you will get a free second attempt from Scrum.org if you fail the exam.
- Scrum.org maintains a public list of PSD I credential holders
- If you are interested in more information on certification, call the Academy team at +31 (0)35 5381921 or send an email to: Academy@xebia.com.
More information about the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer assessment can be found here.
Read more about the partnership with Scrum.org here.