Microservices with Azure Service Fabric
Audience Profile: Microservices with Azure Service Fabric Training
You will benefit from the Microservices with Azure Service Fabric Training if:
- you are a developer or architect who wants to design and implement a modern Microsoft-based microservices architecture
- you are transitioning from a monolithic architecture to one that uses Service Fabric characteristics to create small, independent services for development, testing, and deployment
It provides a sophisticated runtime for building distributed, scalable stateless and stateful microservices.
Achievements upon completion
Build, implement and manage scalable and reliable applications composed of microservices using Azure Service Fabric.
- about the Microsoft technologies you can use to implement a microservices architecture
- the capabilities of Azure Service Fabric to host and monitor Microservices
- the programming models of Azure Service Fabric
You’ll gain hands-on experience in:
- design a microservices system and implement it using both the stateless and stateful service and actor API from Azure Service Fabric
- apply inter-service communication
- use Azure Service Fabric to host Microservices
- deploy Service Fabric solutions to Azure
You’ll gain the skills to:
- design a Microservices architecture and solution
- implement your application with Visual Studio 2015 and Azure SDK
- host your ASF solution in Azure
Please note, that you need to bring your own Windows laptop for this training. On this laptop, Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 must be installed with the Microsoft Service Fabric SDK.