Microservices with Azure Service Fabric
Microservices is an increasingly popular style of architecture. In this two-day, hands-on training taught in Dutch and English, you'll gain the knowledge and skills you need to build, implement and manage scalable and reliable applications composed of microservices using Azure Service Fabric.
Audience Profile: Microservices with Azure Service Fabric Training
You will benefit from the Microservices with Azure Service Fabric Training if:
- you are a developer or architect who wants to design and implement a modern Microsoft-based microservices architecture
- you are transitioning from a monolithic architecture to one that uses Service Fabric characteristics to create small, independent services for development, testing, and deployment
It provides a sophisticated runtime for building distributed, scalable stateless and stateful microservices.
Achievements upon completion
Build, implement and manage scalable and reliable applications composed of microservices using Azure Service Fabric.
- about the Microsoft technologies you can use to implement a microservices architecture
- the capabilities of Azure Service Fabric to host and monitor Microservices
- the programming models of Azure Service Fabric
You’ll gain hands-on experience in:
- design a microservices system and implement it using both the stateless and stateful service and actor API from Azure Service Fabric
- apply inter-service communication
- use Azure Service Fabric to host Microservices
- deploy Service Fabric solutions to Azure
You’ll gain the skills to:
- design a Microservices architecture and solution
- implement your application with Visual Studio 2015 and Azure SDK
- host your ASF solution in Azure
Please note, that you need to bring your own Windows laptop for this training. On this laptop, Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 must be installed with the Microsoft Service Fabric SDK.