Rotterdam (Hotel NHOW)
3072 AP Rotterdam
+31 (0)35 538 1921
Hotel nhow Rotterdam is located on the "Wilhelmina pier" of the Maas river, just 2 km from the city center of Rotterdam. This offbeat, lively, dynamic venue is designed by renowned architect OMA | Rem Koolhaas. His open architecture makes the spaces flooded with all-natural light, creating an inspiring view.
With the underground and tram station just a 2-minute walk, Hotel nhow Rotterdam is easily reachable by public transport. If you would like to travel by car, there is a parking garage just around the corner for a daily fee.
Route / Parking / Public transport
By public transport
The nearest metro station is Wilhelminaplein, this is a 200m walk from the hotel.
From Rotterdam Central station you can take Metro D towards De Akkers or Metro E towards Slinge. After 3 stops you need to get off at the Wilhelmina station, this takes about 10 minutes to travel. Travel time from Rotterdam Central station to the hotel is approximately 15 minutes.
From Utrecht (A2)
- From highway A12, follow the signs for Rotterdam and continue on the A20 highway
- Take the 2 right lanes at junction Terbregseplein and follow A16/E19 to Ring Rotterdam (oost)
- Take exit Kralingen towards Feijenoord/ IJsselmonde and keep left to drive on the Stadionweg
- Follow this road and the signs for Centrum and Erasmusbrug
- Keep going straight on this road to the Wilhelminapier and keep the Erasmusbrug to your right. Once you pass the Erasmusbrug the hotel is on your right.
From Schiphol/The Hague (A4)
- From highway A13, follow the signs for Rotterdam
- When you reach Kleinpolderplein, follow the two right lanes and the signs for Rotterdam Center
- Follow Center (s113)
- At the s113 follow the signs Center and Erasmusbrug, and turn right
- Follow the s100 and follow the signs Erasmusbrug
- Turn right on the s106 and cross the Erasmus bridge, turn right and you’ll find the hotel on your right hand
From Breda (A16)
- From highway A16, follow the signs for Rotterdam
- Follow the two right lanes to Centrum (N210), keep following the signs for Centrum
- Take turn 24 to Havens/Feijenoord onto the s106
- Turn right at Havens onto the Stadionweg (s106)
- Follow the signs Centrum and Erasmusbrug
- Keep following this road to the Wilhelminapier and keep the Erasmusbrug to your right. Once you pass the Erasmusbrug the hotel is on your right
You can park your car in the Q-park De Rotterdam for a fee of €20 per day.