Want to learn how to design, model and create software that places focus on the underlying business concerns? Did you read a lot of literature on DDD but you do not know where to start? Thinking about using microservices but not sure if it would help you? Then this training course is just the thing you need.
This two day training will let you experience Domain Driven Design first hand so you can start working with DDD in your own context. We will go over the the theory and start applying it to real world problems.
Q: Is Start to Domain Driven Design training right for me?
- Yes - if you are a Software Developer with several years or programming experience
- Yes - if you are a Software Architect with several years of programming experience
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- How does DDD fit into our current software culture
- What problems does it solve
- What is a Design and what is a Model
- How does Event Storming fit into the DDD approach
- DDD Tactical Design patterns
- DDD Strategic Design patterns
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Domain Modelling with Event storming
- Visualizing Bounded Contexts
- How to model with DDD Tactical Design Patterns and how to apply them
- Designing towards microservices
You will develop the skills to:
- Creating multiple models for the same business needs
- Visualizing Bounded Contexts with DDD Strategic Design Patterns to help teams at scale with their designs
- Use DDD to Deliberate Discover
Q: What else should I know?
- It is recommended to read Domain Driven Design by Eric Evans (the blue book), it is not required