If you’re ready to stop writing boilerplate code and eager to learn something new, this one-day Scala Fundamentals training designed for developers and architects is right for you. Scala is an open-source, expressive language built on top of the JVM. Gain a solid overview of its ecosystem and benefits through a dynamic mix of theory, live coding and hands-on exercises. You'll gain the skills and knowledge you need to immediately put the Scala language into practice.
Q: Is Scala Fundamentals training right for me?
- Yes- if you are a developer or an architect.
- Yes- if you want to learn Scala basics quickly.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The basics of the Scala programming language
- The concepts of Scala and its advantages
- The Scala ecosystem and tooling
You will gain hand-on experience in:
- Using the following key features of Scala
- functional programming
- object orientation
- multiple inheritance with traits
- programming with options
- pattern matching
You will develop the skills to:
- Write software with the Scala programming language
- Apply object-oriented and functional programming principles to solve problems
- Use multiple inheritances with traits.