Need another developer's tool in your pocket? React is a great one for building modern user interfaces in web applications. You can use it to create anything from small and simple components to large applications managing dynamic data. You can even use it to build native mobile apps. Learn everything you need to start developing with React in this dynamic, one-day foundation training.
Q: Is React Fundamentals training right for me?
- Yes - if you want to start developing at full speed with React
- Yes - if you know what ES2015/ES6 and are familiar with NPM tooling
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- All the componnents of React
- The definition of "state" and "lifecycle"
- What JSX is and how to use it
You will develop the skills to:
- Use props to pass data
- Validate props using propTypes
- Use events and callbacks to react to changes
- Do asynchronous data fetching from a backend using modern ES2015 APIs
- Write proper unit tests for your components
Q: What else should I know: