Turn product requirements into business value by creating releasable increments of software.
Learn the agile engineering practices and supportive tools you need to improve your Scrum development team. This three-day training taught by professional, certified Scrum.org trainers gives you the skills and tools you need to develop and release functionality from a realistic product backlog. Experience first-hand how the application of modern engineering practices results in releasable software increments in this dynamic, hands-on course taught in English. You’ll work with other participants to identify requirements, engineer, design, develop, test, integrate, and deliver concurrently within a single iteration.
The training was very good and very helpful, all topics were explained clearly with focus on practical use. Software Engineer, Bright Worth
- Yes - if you want to take the next step to improve your Scrum development team
- Yes - if you want to ensure your Scrum team members use the same terminology and concepts
- Yes - if you are a member of a Scrum Development Team no matter your specialty. Coders both front-end and back-end, Testers, UX and Business Analysts
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The core Scrum concepts and what they look like in action
- How to leverage tools like Azure DevOps, or Jira to employ Scrum practices
- Technical practices to successfully implement and ship functionality
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Planning your sprint to optimize for collaboration
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Delivery
- Reducing Technical Debt
- Delivering “Done” increments
You will develop the skills to:
- Continuously improve as a Scrum team
- Take the next step in code quality and continuous integration
- Deliver your products using Scrum immediately
- Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) Certification
- This training qualifies you to take the PSD I (level 1) assessment exam
- The exam and certification are provided by our partner Scrum.Org
- Complete your exam within two weeks after the last training day and you will get a free second attempt from Scrum.org if you fail the exam
- Scrum.org maintains a public list of PSD I credential holders
- If you are interested in more information on certification, call the Academy team at +31 (0)35 5381921 or send an email to: email@example.com
More information about the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer assessment can be found here.
Read more about the partnership with Scrum.org here.