Go (Golang) is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable and efficient software. It’s fast, safe, and built to scale. Many startups use Go, and it’s gaining momentum. This one-day training gives you everything thing you need to write Go applications yourself.
Q: Is Programming in Go from the Ground Up training right for me?
- Yes - if you are an experienced developer who wants to learn Go
- Yes - if you know your way around the command-line and Git helps
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The basics of the Go language
- How to use the Go toolchain
- How to test your code
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Using the standard libraries and external open source libraries
- Building your own web services
You will develop the skills to:
- Confidently continue programming in Go on your own
Q: What else should I know?
- This training is hands-on and requires your own laptop with Go and Git installed