Programming in Go from the ground up
Go (Golang) is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable and efficient software. It’s fast, safe, and built to scale. Many startups use Go, and it’s gaining momentum. Get a head start and learn how to write Go applications yourself.
Audience: Programming in Go from the Ground Up
You will benefit from Programming in Go from the Ground Up training if:
- You are an experienced developer who wants to learn Go
- You know your way around the command-line and git helps
Achievements Upon Completion
By completing Programming in Go from the Ground Up training, you’ll gain knowledge, experience and skills in these areas:
- Understand the basics of the Go language
- Know how to use the to go toolchain
- Know how to test your code
- Use the standard libraries and external open source libraries
- Know how to build your own web services
- Competency to continue on your own
This training is hands-on and requires your own laptop with Go and Git installed.