Audience Profile 21st-century Craftsmanship
This training will really have a lot of value for you when:
- You are a software- or test engineer and you have enough experience to be really good at it.
- You have the passion to get better in what you do and really want to have more impact on your work, your environment, and the products you’re working on.
- You have a lot of idea's, but you can’t always create the support to make your ideas come alive
- You’re convinced that -combined with good coding skills- you'll need communication and leadership skills to be successful
- You want to have more impact and you're ready for a life changing experience.
Achievements Upon Completion
The 21st-century craftsmanship 1-day training gives you insight into the mindset and the toolset of every 21st-century craftsman.
You will learn:
- How to shape your own ideas and prioritize them by value
- How to turn resistance into an invitation to conversation and have impact on the outcome
- How to find feedback in places you never looked and how to use this feedback
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Shifting from thinking you're right to being right
- Discovering your personal rulebook and how to embrace or change a rule
- Determining the value of your ideas and project
- Rethinking harsh deadlines into inspiring goals.
You will develop the skills to:
- Find value and keep your focus on it
- Accelerate your personal learning permanently
- Achieve more with less
- Turn suppression into support
You’ll be challenged to criticize your personal judgments and ideas. Your modus operandi to almost everything in life is about to change. Be prepared to step out of your comfort zone and into a mindblowing eyeopener.