Data Science with Python
Q: Is Data Science with Python training right for me?
- Yes, if you want to work with Python
- Yes, if you want to learn how to use Python to clean and reshape data
- Yes, if you want to know how to develop data science models,
- Yes, if you want to know how to deal with time series and plotting.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, you will learn how to use Python for Data Science.
You will learn:
- Using git and the CLI when doing data science
- IPython/Jupyter notebooks
- Numpy-Scipy basics
- Plotting basics
- API Calling
- Time series with pandas
- Introduction to scikit-learn
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Working with Jupyter notebooks
- Manipulating data through aggregation and descriptive statistics
- The performance optimization that Numpy offers
You will develop the skills to:
- Work with dirty data
- Apply machine learning algorithms in Python
- Look for chances and possibilities in a considerable amount of data
- Clean up and convert raw data to usable data
- Correlate different kinds of data
- Analyze and select the best statistical methodologies (for example: regression, cluster analysis, decision trees) for solving problems arising in the business.
- Report and share generated insights and knowledge.
Q: What else should I know?
!Please note, that you need to bring your own laptop for this training.
This laptop should meet the following requirements:
- Anaconda with Python 3.5 should already be installed