Applied Machine Learning
In this training, we will show you the basics of machine learning and how to apply machine learning techniques to real-world use cases. Working knowledge of Python, as well as basic statistical knowledge, are required.
You will benefit from the Applied Machine Learning Training if:
You are looking to develop machine learning models that can be taken into production easily.
Achievements upon completion
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, you will become familiar with various aspects of Machine Learning so that you are able to develop production-ready models.
You will Learn:
- The fundamentals of machine learning
- Model training, tuning, and testing
- Supervised and unsupervised methods
- Data preparation and feature engineering
You will have hands-on experience in:
- Regression, classification, and clustering
- Cross-validation and model tuning
- Feature engineering and data preparation
You will develop the skills to:
- Properly train and test models
- Engineer features for a model
- Apply machine learning in practice
!Please note, that you need to bring your own laptop for this training.
This laptop should meet the following requirements:
- Anaconda with Python 3.5 should already be installed