Continuous delivery (CD) is a complex, holistic approach to software development that significantly impacts the way organizations operate. Teams produce in short cycles with incremental updates, reducing the cost, time, and risk of delivering changes. This two-day training, taught in English, introduces CD and explores the broad range of skills and techniques it demands. Learn the essentials of continuous delivery and start building, testing and reliably releasing your software faster and more frequently. This training is flexible, modular and customizable to meet the specific needs of participants.
Q: Is Continuous Delivery - Theory and Practice by Dave Farley training right for me?
- Yes - if you are a change agent in your organization
- Yes - if you are a leader, lead developer, or lead architect
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- How continuous delivery works and why it matters
- Why cycle-time and experimentation are fundamental
- How to turn your company into a learning organization
- The anatomy of a deployment pipeline
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Working iteratively and maintaining flow
- Reacting quickly and efficiently to change
- Using a tool that enables, rather than impedes, experimentation and flexibility
You will develop the skills to:
- Increase user satisfaction
- Cultivate a culture of innovation
- Increase efficiency and quality while reducing risk