Continuous Delivery - Theory and Practice by Dave Farley
Continuous delivery (CD) is a complex, holistic approach to software development in which teams produce in short cycles with incremental updates. CD reduces the cost, time, and risk of delivering changes and significantly impacts the way organizations operate. This two-day training, taught in English, introduces CD and explores the broad range of skills and techniques it demands. Learn the essentials of continuous delivery and start building, testing and reliably releasing your software faster and more frequently.
Audience Profile: Continuous Delivery - Theory and Practice by Dave Farley Training
This training is flexible, modular and customizable to meet the specific needs of participants. You will benefit most from this training if your organizational role is:
- change agent
- leader, lead developer, lead architect
Achievements upon completion
Participants who attend this training can expect to achieve the following outcomes:
- why continuous delivery is hot and how it works
- why cycle-time and experimentation are fundamental to CD
- how to help turn your company into a learning organization
- the anatomy of a deployment pipeline
You will gain hands-on experience in
- working iteratively and maintaining flow
- reacting quickly and efficiently to change
- using a tool that enables, rather than impedes, experimentation and flexibility
You will have the skills to
- to increase user satisfaction and make your organization more innovative
- to increase efficiency and quality while reducing the risk
We also offer customized, in-company training to provide Xebia’s immersive learning curriculum on-site at your business location.
This training is offered in-company. Click here to learn more.