Hosting distributed systems on Kubernetes.
As a team facilitating other teams in hosting their Docker containers or as a DevOps team that does everything by their selves you’ve decided to go to Kubernetes. Great choice and there are readily available solutions to get started on Kubernetes. Everything runs fine on day 1. But what about day 2? Do you know how the system you’ve just provisioned actually functions?
Queue the ‘Certified Kubernetes Administrator’ class. This is your chance to kickstart your Kubernetes learning experience. This training takes you from zero Kubernetes-know-how to “Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)” in only two days. By taking it step by step and combining theoretical interludes and a practical tutorial you’ll be up to speed in no time.
This class is intended for engineers who build, maintain and support container platforms and want to learn more how to build a truly production-ready platform. Whether it’s self-hosted or hosted on a cloud platform such as Google Cloud this training will help you forward. Acquire the knowledge needed to get your CKA certification in a two-day course and be ready for any challenges your cluster might face.
Q: Is the Certified Kubernetes Administrator training right for me?
- Yes - if you’ll be responsible for maintaining a Kubernetes cluster
- Yes - if you want an in-depth, kickstart training of Kubernetes
- Yes - if you want to know more than what’s shown when just using Kubernetes
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The core concepts of Kubernetes
- What is needed to build your Kubernetes cluster
- What you need to take into account when designing your cluster setup
- How to secure your Kubernetes cluster
- To understand the networking configuration on the cluster nodes
- How the Container Network Interface [CNI] works
- How to monitor all cluster components
- How to configure applications with persistent storage
- How the various components in a Kubernetes cluster interact
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Installation, Configuration & Validation of Kubernetes clusters
- How to use the Kubernetes scheduler
- Managing applications logs on Kubernetes
- How to facilitate Kubernetes upgrades
You will develop the skills to:
- Debug troublesome Kubernetes clusters
- Stay up to date with the latest Kubernetes developments
Q: What else should I know?
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Prior systems operations or development operations experience
- Bring a personal laptop with admin access
Certified Kubernetes Administrator [CKA] from Kubernetes.io