DevOps is a culture-based business practice that requires courage, purpose, and leadership. Ironically, a "safe-to-fail" environment is critical for a company's digital transformation and continued success.
This highly interactive, two-day training, taught in Dutch or English builds on knowledge gained in the DASA DevOps Fundamentals training. You'll achieve level 3 proficiency in the DevOps skill areas: courage, teambuilding, DevOps leadership, and continuous improvement. It's led by the same DASA master trainers who provide train-the-trainer sessions worldwide.
Temporarily reduced in price for training dates in the first quarter of 2019 (January to March).
The DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA), co-founded by Xebia, is an open, global initiative to advance DevOps competences and professionalize the state-of-the-practice. DASA provides certified training from the foundation to expert level.
"The interaction in the group and examples from real cases from several customers was very good and instructive." - Business Consultant
Q: Is Certified DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale (DASA) training right for me?
- Yes - if you are involved in IT development, operations, or service management
- Yes - if your professional role is affected by DevOps and continuous delivery (CIO, product owner, integration specialist, DevOps engineer, operations manager, software developer, incident and change manager, system administrator, network administrator, business manager, automation architect, enterprise architect, program manager, project manager, release manager)
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that may influence that culture
- Why courage, purpose, and leadership are needed in a DevOps environment
- The factors required for building trust and courageous behavior
- The signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions
- The effects of happiness and motivation on performance
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Facilitating a structured problem-solving session
- Encouraging feedback and transparency
- Analyzing value streams to improve throughput and flow
You will develop the skills to:
- Identify and evaluate behavior types in a DevOps environment
- Promote a "safe to fail" environment
- Form good DevOps teams
- Assess the maturity of DevOps teams
- "Certified DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale" awarded by DASA upon successful completion of the exam.
- Learn more about our partnership with DASA here
- Learn more about DevOps here
Q: What else should I know?
- "DevOps DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale" eBook included in training
- Closed-book, multiple-choice exam (or voucher for the DASA Institute exam) included
- Instruction by the world’s leading DevOps trainers
- A successful score on the DASA DevOps Fundamentals exam