Certified DevOps Practitioner (DASA)
DevOps is a culture-based business practice and an essential ingredient in successful digital transformation. The DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA), co-founded by Xebia, is an open, global initiative to advance DevOps competences and professionalize the state-of-the-practice. DASA provides certified training from the foundation to expert level. The DASA DevOps Practitioner training is a highly interactive, two-day training, taught in Dutch or English and led by the same DASA master trainers who provide train-the-trainer sessions worldwide. This training builds upon the knowledge gained in the DASA DevOps Fundamentals training to achieve the level of proficiency (level 3 of certification) in the DevOps skill areas: Courage, Teambuilding, DevOps Leadership, and Continuous Improvement.
Audience Profile: Certified DevOps Practitioner (DASA) Training:
You will benefit from the Certified DevOps Practitioner training if:
- you are involved in IT development, operations, or service management
- your professional role is affected by DevOps and continuous delivery (CIO, product owner, integration specialist, DevOps engineer, operations manager, software developer, incident and change manager, system administrator, network administrator, business manager, automation architect, enterprise architect, program manager, project manager, release manager)
Achievements upon completion
Achieve Level 3 certification in all skill areas of the international DASA Competence Framework.
You will learn:
- the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that may influence that culture
- why courage, purpose, and leadership are needed in a DevOps environment
- what factors are needed for building trust and courageous behavior
- the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions
- the effects of happiness and motivation on performance
You will gain experience in:
- how to facilitate a structured problem-solving session
- how to encourage feedback and transparency
- how to analyze value streams in order to improve throughput and flow
You will have the skills to:
- identify and evaluate types of behavior in a DevOps environment
- promote a "Safe to fail" environment
- form good DevOps teams
- assess the maturity of DevOps teams
Successfully passed the DASA DevOps Fundamentals exam.
- Training includes: "DevOps Practitioner" eBook;
- Closed-book, multiple-choice exam (or voucher for a DASA exam institute);
- Instruction by the world’s leading DevOps trainers.
Certified DevOps Practitioner DASA Certification
"DevOps Practitioner Certificate" awarded upon successful completion of the exam.