Certified DevOps Fundamentals (DASA)
The DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA), co-founded by Xebia, is an open, global initiative to advance DevOps competences and professionalize the state-of-the-practice. DASA provides certified training from the foundation to expert level worldwide. Led by DASA master trainers, this highly interactive, three-day training gives you the skills, knowledge, and tools you need to achieve competency (Level 2 certification) in DevOps.
Audience Profile: Certified DevOps Fundamentals (DASA) Training:
You will benefit from Certified DevOps Fundamentals (DASA) training if:
- you are involved in IT development, operations, or service management
- your professional role is affected by DevOps and continuous delivery
- you work as a CIO, product owner, integration specialist, DevOps engineer, operations manager, software developer, incident and change manager, system administrator, network administrator, business manager, automation architect, enterprise architect, program manager, project manager, or release manager
Achievements upon completion
Achieve Level 2 certification in all knowledge and skill areas of the international DASA Competence Framework.
- key concepts and principles of DevOps
- core concepts of the process frameworks and paradigms that contributed to the emergence of DevOps practices (agile, Scrum, lean, kanban, etc.)
- key elements that constitute a DevOps culture
- business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery
- the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps
- the software delivery lifecycle in a DevOps organization
You will gain experience in:
- explore testing, infrastructure, build, and deployment automation within DevOps
- summarize transformative case studies of adaptive IT and DevOps models
- investigate continuous delivery and next-generation infrastructure (cloud native and container-based platforms) in DevOps context
You will have the skills to:
- identify key characteristics of the operational and organizational model for DevOps
- use common and popular DevOps tools and technologies
- apply DevOps metrics and best practices for measurement and continuous improvement
Familiarity with agile, Scrum, lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial but not required.
DevOps Fundamentals workbook; a multiple-choice, closed book exam (or voucher for a DASA exam institute); instruction by the world’s leading DevOps trainers.
Read more about DASA here.
Read more about DevOps here.
“DevOps Fundamentals Certificate” awarded upon successful completion (65% passing rate).