Automated Deployment (XL Deploy)
Automate the application deployment process and reduce risk and eliminate uncertainty. XL Deploy helps your delivery organization implement a scalable deployment process, which reduces downtime, lowers operational costs, increases feature quality and accelerates application time to market.
Audience Profile: Automated Deployment (XL Deploy) training:
- you have experience with (Agile) software development and deployment,
- you have experience deploying applications to Java (WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss, Tomcat, Glassfish) or .NET middleware (IIS, BizTalk),
- Experience writing scripts in bash / Python / Powershell.
Achievements upon completion
You will learn:
- how to use XL Deploy,
- how to automatically deploy applications to middleware and cloud environments, without the need for ongoing workflow definition and maintenance,
- to gain control over the application release process.
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- how to use, set up and extend XL Deploy.
You will develop the skills to:
- deploy faster,
- eliminate costly errors,
- easily achieve enterprise scalability and control
- leverage your existing infrastructure and get started today.
In order to perform the hands-on exercises, you need to bring a WiFi enabled laptop with VirtualBox installed to participate in the Labs.