Advanced Continuous Delivery
You fully understand the need to 'automate everything' in the software delivery lifecycle and you understand core paradigms such as 'Done is live', 'If it hurts, do it more often' and 'infrastructure as code'. But now you would like to make your hands dirty and use advanced concepts and the latest tools and technology to build best-in-class Continuous Delivery pipelines. This training builds on Xebia's renowned best practices in the field of Continuous Delivery and DevOps. We share our anecdotes, best practices and lessons learned from almost 10 years Continuous Delivery experience and used this as starting point to provide you with challenging hands-on experiments and exercises. Enroll now to become a real Continuous Delivery practitioner yourself!
Audience Profile: Advanced Continuous Delivery Training
- you are a software developer, DevOps engineer, architect, tester, DBA or sysadmin
- you have basic knowledge of Continuous Delivery core concepts
- you can read/write basic code
Achievements upon completion
Interaction is encouraged during the training, and real-life examples will be used in order to intensify the learning experience and enlarging your practical toolbox. Participants who attend this training can expect to achieve the following outcomes:
- the importance of Continuous Integration and Delivery and know all essential characteristics of CI/CD
- the latest tools and technologies available to build best-in-class Continuous Delivery pipelines
- how Docker and Continuous Delivery could become a 'match made in heaven'
- how best to setup a fully automated software delivery pipeline
You’ll gain hands-on experience in:
- implementing an automated software delivery pipeline
- creating Docker images to set up version control, Continuous Integration, automated testing and automated deployment
- setting up Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- setting up Fitnesse/ Selenium for automated testing
- setting up XL Deploy for automated deployment
You’ll gain the skills to:
- lead Continuous Delivery implementations using the latest CI/CD trends and technological advancements, e.g. Docker, HashiCorp products, XLabs products
- identify waste in the software delivery lifecycle and automate this using Continuous Delivery principles
- setup a fully automated software delivery pipeline yourself
Bring your own laptop with the latest virtualization support.