Q: Is Spark Programming training right for me?
You will benefit from the SPARK Programming training if:
- You are a Data Analyst, Engineer, Architect, Software Developers, IT/Operation, or a Technical Manager looking to use Spark to build data pipelines and create streaming and machine learning jobs.
- You have a basic understanding of Python or Scala. Knowledge of SQL is helpful but not required.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
The training covers the core APIs for using Spark, fundamental mechanisms and basic internals of the platform, SQL, and other high-level data access tools, as well as Spark's streaming capabilities and machine learning APIs.
You will learn:
How to describe Spark’s fundamental mechanics
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Using the core Spark APIs to operate on data
- Experimenting with typical use cases for Spark
- Building data pipelines with SparkSQL and DataFrames
- Analyzing Spark jobs using the UIs and logs
You will develop the skills to:
Create Streaming and Machine Learning jobs
Q: What else should I know?
Xebia Academy is a Databricks certified Training Partner delivering Databricks Spark training with a Databricks certified Spark instructor.
Please, bring your own laptop to the training. We will use the following software during this training. Please, make sure your laptop has them installed: Chrome