Introduction to Neo4J
This training helps you to build a good knowledge of Graph databases and teaches you the core functionality of the Neo4J Graph database. With a mixture of theory and hands-on practice sessions, you will quickly learn how easy it is to work with a powerful Graph database using Cypher as the query language.
Great to get started. Felling much more confident to try new stuff myself.
Audience Profile Introduction to Neo4J training
- you are a developer, administrator, DevOPs enigeer, DBA, Business Analyst or student,
- you are executive and others who want an overview of the Neo4J technology.
Previous experience with Neo4J, NoSQL databases or specific development languages is not necessary.
You will need to bring your own laptop to the training. Please, arrive early to quickly install the product and labs in the classroom.
Achievements Upon Completion
After completing the 1-day training, you will know:
- the basics of Graphs,
- the basics of Graphs based Modeling.
You will have hands-on experience in:
- Neo4J and Cypher,
- Advanced Queries with Cypher.
You will have the skills to:
- Implement use cases with Neo4J.
We have an Introduction to Neo4J training classes scheduled on:
- October 17, 2016
Register for this training on eventbrite