Get proactive about your management and unleash the power of untapped human potential in your organization.
Have you realized that there’s not enough engagement from your employees? Does your team lack proper organization? Do you sense too much untapped human potential? Do you want to be proactive and change your management strategy? If you are running into these problems in your organization, then Management 3.0 is the training you need to improve your future management.
This course follows the systems thinking-based concept that 95 percent of an organization’s performance is the result of the whole system, not an individual. Management 3.0 is a two-day training that examines underlying organizational problems from a holistic perspective and helps you determine the right solutions for better leadership across the company. Learn how to engage your employees and build better teams through peer-learning, problem-solving, open discussions, and more in this dynamic, hands-on course.
Q: Is the Management 3.0 training right for me?
- Yes - if you recognize that highly motivated people are your most important asset
- Yes - if you want to optimize your whole team or organization
- Yes – if you are a Scrum master, product owner, agile coach or team lead
- Yes – if you are in upper-level management, human resources or any leadership role
- Yes – if you have leadership potential
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- How to motivate your workers
- How to change your organization’s culture
- How to change the mindset of managers
- How to get teams to take ownership of work
- How to improve teamwork and team collaboration
- How to build trust between management and teams
- How to develop individual competencies
- How you can be agile (even when your organization is not)
- What’s behind an agile mindset
- How to write user stories
- How to coach your team to improve in Scrum
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- The hands-on methodology of Management 3.0
- Tools, games, and exercises that you can take back to your team on Monday
You will develop the skills to:
- Improve your performance management
- Develop competence
- Improve team collaboration and project management
- Encourage employee empowerment
- Self-organize and delegate
- Develop purpose and value within your organization
- Improve your change management, organizational transformation, and organizational hierarchy
- Boost extrinsic motivation and intrinsic motivation
Q: What else should you know?
Participants will receive a Management 3.0 book to take home and keep.
- An open mind
- Willingness to have fun while learning
- Although many attendees do have agile experience, it is not required
You will receive a certificate of attendance which qualifies you to apply for a Management 3.0 facilitator license.