Need to scale agile and Scrum to large product development groups and multiple teams?
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a product development framework that extends Scrum with scaling rules and guidelines without losing its original purpose. It builds on Scrum principles - like empiricism and cross-functional, self-managing teams - to decrease organizational complexity.
This is a three-day training taught only in English.
Great content, great teacher and very valuable!
Program Manager, Cisco Systems
Q: Is Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices training right for me?
- Yes - if you are involved in a LeSS effort
- Yes - if you have basic Scrum knowledge or experience, achieved by either:
- completion of Certified Scrum Master training, or equivalent
- practicing Scrum with thorough knowledge of The Scrum Primer
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- An overview of LeSS, its principles, and organizational aspects
- Why LeSS matters
- How the (line) management role changes in LeSS
- How different teams coordinate work
- How LeSS impacts the Scrum master’s role
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Managing product development with the “definition of done”
- Acting in the product owner’s role
- Managing a product backlog
- Organizing around customer value and feature teams
- Considering technical practices when scaling
- Integration and coordination
You will develop skills to:
- Do LeSS product backlog refinement
- Plan sprints
- Review and retrospective
- Adopt LeSS in your organization
Q: What else should I know?
- Completion of Certified Scrum Master training, or equivalent
- Practicing Scrum with thorough knowledge of The Scrum Primer
Participants who successfully complete this training achieve Certified LeSS Practitioner status. You will also be eligible to register for an account on LeSS.works where you will have access to additional information about LeSS, this training, and contact with other participants. You also gain premier access to the upcoming book, Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS, prior to publication.