In this two-day training, you will learn how to leverage Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to support Agile teams and programs in an enterprise context. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) addresses the many challenges organizations face when scaling up their Agile transformation. It is one of the most widely used reference models for aligning a corporation's structure and strategic goals with work items executed by a cluster of teams. This training provides participants with a solid understanding of SAFe's underlying principles and practices of lean thinking and product development flows to help kick-start an organization's Agile transformation. The default language of the Certified Leading SAFe training is Dutch. When in-company, the training is also offered in English. The certification exam is in English only.
Q: Is Certified Leading SAFe training right for me?
- Yes - if you are an executive, development, QA, program manager or change agent (coach)
- Yes - if you are helping, leading or participating in a SAFe rollout
- Yes - if you have 1-5 years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product development, or project management
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
In this interactive, two-day training, you’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile and how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
- How to leverage SAFe to lead an Agile program
- How to execute coordinated releases across a program
- How to measure the impact and progress of Scales Agile in a program
You’ll gain hands-on experience in:
- Explaining and promoting the use of SAFe
- Describing how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
You’ll gain the skills to:
- Demonstrate how Lean, Agile, and Product Development flow from the foundation of SAFe
- Identify roles and structures required to scale Agile up to the appropriate program level
Q: What else should I know?
Certified Leading SAFe Certification (Scaled Agile Academy)
This training prepares participants for the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam. Participants are eligible to join the SAFe Agilist exam offered by the Scaled Agile Academy. The exam will be available online for ten days, starting the day after the last training day.