Real-time visualization is a powerful way to communicate information quickly. Learn why sketching and recording help bring ideas to life, and how to do both effectively. This fun and informative one-day training, taught in Dutch and English, provides a basic foundation in information visualization, the old-school way.
"The best part of the training is learning how to draw! Getting a new mindset about sketching: how easy and how much fun it is." - Agile Coach & Scrum Master
Q: Is Agile Sketchnoting and Graphic Recording training right for me?
- Yes - if you are a product owner, Scrum master, team member or agile coach
- Yes - if you feel you can't draw. Drawing ability is not a requirement. In fact, the less confident your feel about your sketching ability, the more you will gain from this training
- Yes, if you would like to improve your ability to record and communicate information
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will know:
- The definition and purpose of sketchnoting and graphic recording
- The differences between them, and how they complement each other
- Why sketchnoting and graphic recording is useful, from a theoretical and practical perspective
You’ll gain hands-on experience in:
- Applying the skills of sketchnoting and graphic recording in your personal notes backlog refinement sessions and retrospectives
You’ll gain the skills to:
- Increase collective recall by 29%
- Present information in a way that engages people