The Agile Champion Program gives you the practical knowledge and tools you need to guide and facilitate an organization's agile transformation. Agility doesn't happen overnight. The Agile Champion Program provides clear guidance for creating an agile company culture that embraces change. Taught in six sessions over a six-month period, you'll gain in-depth knowledge, study practical cases, and exchange valuable learning experiences. Additional assignments and exercises are completed between training days. If you are currently part of an agile transformation, this program will give you the practical tools you need to guide your organization to the next level of agility.
"Great training would recommend it to all agile coaches." - Agile Coach, XS4ALL
Q: Is the Agile Champion Program right for me?
- Yes - if you are part of an agile transformation
- Yes - if you are looking for insights, lessons learned, and practical guidance
- Yes - if you would like to join an agile community and exchange knowledge
- Yes - if you want to learn new agile coaching skills
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- What makes an organization agile and how to implement it
- How to scale agile to the organization level
- The different business and IT methods that make a competitive business model and agile culture
- How to create customer satisfaction and added value with trust, transparency, and team play using a continuous delivery model
- How to measure your organization’s agile maturity level
- How to lead and facilitate organizational transformation and embrace change
- How other companies implemented agile
- How agility can empower your business to meet challenges
- What good product ownership means
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Applying different agile elements and methodologies aligned to the needs of the agile enterprise
- Guiding and facilitating agile transformation
- Creating product and transformation story maps
You will develop the skills to:
- Set up and facilitate an agile transformation team
- Guide and coach your organization’s agile transformation
- Act as a trustworthy agile advisor for management and the internal organization,
- Use the story mapping technique
- Use the portfolio walling technique
Q: What else should I know?
Day 1: Kick-Off (half day)
Day 2: Agile Teams
Day 3: Product Ownership
Day 4: Scaling Agile
Day 5: The Agile Organization
Day 6: Case: Agile Knowledge and Experience
Day 7: Review of Agile Practitioner Exam Synopsis (Optional)
The next Dutch training program begins in December, this includes the following dates:
December 7 - 2018, January 18, February 15, March 15, April 12 and May 17 - 2019.
The upcoming three Dutch training programs start in March, May or September 2019, these programs include the following dates:
March 8, March 29, April 26, May 24, June 21, September 6 - 2019
May 16, June 13, September 12, Ocotber 10, November 7, December 12 - 2019
September 27, November 1, November 29 - 2019, January 10, February 7, March 13 - 2020
- A solid understanding of agile and agile terminology
The Agile Champion Program does not provide an official certification, but is valuable preparation for Agile Practitioner Certification through the Agile Consortium. The certification exam is optional and requires an additional fee. For more information on certification, please call the Academy team at +31 (0)35 5381921 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.