What would your company look like if all its teams were agile? How would you organize, coordinate and manage the big changes to ensure everything got done? What impact can you expect on management, team members, and specialist roles? Agile at scale frameworks, such as SAFe, LeSS and the Spotify model, provide different perspectives on these questions.
This one-day training taught in Dutch gives you the knowledge you need to scale from teams into an agile organization.
Good overview of methods!
Audience Profile: Agile at Scale training
- Yes - if you are a manager, architect, program/project manager
- Yes - if you are an agile consultant
- Yes - if you are interested the benefits of agile in a multi-team environment
- Yes - if you have a basic understanding of agile and Scrum
Achievements Upon Completion
- agile at scale frameworks: SAFe, LeSS, and Spotify
- similarities and differences between SAFe, LeSS, and Spotify way of working
- from agile at scale implementation case studies at large enterprises in the Netherlands,
- do’s and don’ts of agile at scale
You will have the skills to
- scale from agile teams into an agile organization
Recommended advanced preparation:
- browse less.works and scaledagileframework.com
- read Agile: Pocket Guide for Agile Organizations by Theo Gerrits and Rik de Groot, with Jeroen Venneman
- read The Scrum Guide by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland