From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale transforms organizations into Agile enterprises. Scrum@Scale enables the transformation of every division, department, and services in any organization and can efficiently coordinate an unlimited number of Scrum teams through its use of a ‘scale-free’ architecture. Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. In this 2-day training, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative.
Rolling out Scrum in an organization demands a lot of skill and can, at first sight, look like a trivial challenge. However, once starting the journey to transform the organization there will be impediment after impediment that will challenge the implementation of Scrum. So to use Scrum, using ‘The Art of the Possible’, there need to be skilled people taking on this challenge.
Q: Is Scrum@Scale training right for me?
- Yes - if you are an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner
- Yes - if you are interested In how to implement Scrum in the whole organization
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts
- To measure and improve key Scrum metrices at an Enterprise level
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Facilitating cross team collaboration
- Release planning with tens, hundreds or thousands of people
You will develop the skills to:
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
Q: What else should I know?
You will receive printed and bounded material on the first day of class, this material is in English. The material will be enhanced by more slides, videos and other pictures in case the trainer finds this useful during class.
After successfully completing this training, you are enrolled as a potential ‘Scrum@Scale Certified Practitioner’. To fulfill the certification process there will an online test after class.
The certification includes a two-year membership at Scrum@Scale, where additional material and information is available.