Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
This two-day, hands-on Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) workshop provides a unique opportunity to work with Agile practitioners from other organizations on a simulated, large-scale software development project.
You'll collaborate on an end-to-end case study to launch, structure, staff, and manage a complex Agile project using Scrum and the Nexus™ framework. Experience the typical challenges of larger development initiatives firsthand and discover solutions for getting the work back on track. You'll learn more than fifty practices for reducing complexity and dependencies at scale and leave the workshop with the tools and techniques you need to detect irregularities and address them.
Audience Profile: Scaled Professional Scrum Workshop
The Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) workshop is recommended for:
- development leads, development managers, project/program managers
- anyone involved with coaching, formulating, participating or managing scaled product development projects using Agile and Scrum
Achievements upon completion
This training is an experiential workshop that teaches participants to scale Scrum using the Nexus™ framework. Students can expect to achieve the following outcomes:
- why scaled Scrum is still Scrum
- about artifacts and events within the Nexus™ framework
- more than 50 associated practices to help teams efficiently build an integrated software product
- all about the new Nexus™ integration team role
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- thinking in Scrum
- applying Scrum principles in a scaled context
You will have the skills to:
- identify, minimize and remove dependencies
- organize teams and workloads
- address common scaling challenge
- participants are eligible for SPS certification
You will receive a password to access the SPS assessment exam upon successful completion of the training. The industry-recognized SPS certification requires a minimum passing score on knowledge of the Nexus™ framework, Scrum and SPS practices.