Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E)
Q: Is Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E) training right for me?
- Yes- if you are a leader who is involved in the adoption of agility in your organization.
- Yes- if you are a manager/leader, responsible for leading one or more Scrum teams.
- Yes- if you are a (HR/PMO) manager/leader, responsible for the professional development of Scrum masters, product owners and development team members
- You are a senior executive, acting as a sponsor for the agile transformation,
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- An overview of what agile is and why organizations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world
- How agile works
- How to identify and quantify the benefits, opportunities and impacts of agile in terms of business value
- How agile addresses the root causes of business uncertainty, IT project failure, and dissatisfied customers
- The difference between an agile leader and a traditional leader
- Immediately-applicable and practical tips for becoming an agile leader
You will develop the skills to:
- Measure the success of a Scrum team
- Develop an education roadmap for the different roles in a Scrum team
- Compare and contrast agile practices with alternative business practices
- Discuss how agile fosters a culture of innovation and enhances financial performance
- Form and support agile teams using an empirical approach to product delivery
- Recognize typical challenges and support agile teams by removing impediments
- Do value-driven product development for your business
Q: What else should I know?
- Study the Scrum Guide
- Previous experience or involvement with building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum
- Read any book on Scrum by Ken Schwaber
PAL-E training content and materials are continuously updated and improved by a worldwide community of over 190 Professional Scrum Trainers (PSTs) who provide ongoing quality feedback.
- A digital version of the official Scrum.org slide deck
- A book on agile leadership
- A notebook with printed illustrations