Master Class: Leading the Agile Transformation
Your world is changing in an ever-faster pace. Your customers have become more outspoken and demanding. You are facing a major digital revolution to cope with this constantly changing world. Change is Inevitable!! You as a (senior) manager are responsible for the Agile transformation that guides your company towards adaptivity and customers-centric focus again. At this moment you are facing great challenges and you need useful and practical guidance. During this Masterclass, we will provide you with the theoretical and practical tools (real customer cases, your 'own' cases and interactive simulation games) to reach your transformation goals. Furthermore, a guest speaker will share experiences of the difficulties of change management.
Audience Profile: Masterclass Leading the Agile Transformation
- Your company is (about to) execute a major Agile Transformation
- You are a key person in the Agile transformation in your company
Achievements Upon Completion
At the start of the 1st day, the trainer and attendees will co-create the program of the days, based on current challenges and the regular content.
After completing the Masterclass, you will know
- How to execute an Agile transformation in an Agile way? Including:
- How to set up transformation goals?
- How to create a transformation storymap?
- How to set up an Agile organization (business and IT)? Including:
- How to introduce Product Lines to reduce the complexity of control?
- How do you reach mature Product Ownership?
- How do you set up you Agile Governance? Including:
- How will ‘Financial’ processes be impacted?
- How will the project governance be impacted?
- How to set up Agile Portfolio management?
- How to lead an Agile Organisation as a manager?
- What is the impact of Agile in job and role structure?
- How to secure agility within your organization?
You will have hands-on experience in
- Translating your strategy into Agile portfolio management
- Creation of your transformation storymap
The Master Class starts on Day 1 at 8:30h and ends at 21:00h, including lunch and dinner. On Day 2 the Master Class starts at 8:30h and ends at 17:00h, including lunch.