Design Thinking Foundation
Your Introduction to Human-Centered Design. This one-day training introduces you to the essentials of design thinking through a dynamic, hands-on design challenge. "Learn by doing" as you gain the tools and knowledge you need to quickly find and define meaningful solutions for your end-users. Working in groups, you'll build and receive feedback on a low-fi prototype, inspired and coached by an experienced agile and design thinking Xebia expert. Learn and experience the design thinking framework in one day, immersed in the world of human-centered design, fast iterations and rapid prototyping. Taught in Dutch or English.
Design Thinking changed my perspective and helped me understand how to create solutions that my customers need!
Audience Profile: Design Thinking Foundation Training
You will benefit from Design Thinking Foundation Training if:
- you are an entrepreneur, intrapreneur, innovator, executive, team member
- you help others innovate
- your role is product manager, product owner, Scrum Master, business analyst, customer journey expert, UX expert, solution architect, sales, innovation, or marketing manager
- you want to quickly find and test solutions that add value for your end-users
Achievements Upon Completion
The Design Thinking Foundation Training session prepares you to quickly find and test solutions that add real value for your end-users. This training has been created to reach those who are brand new to human-centered design, so no prior experience required.
You will learn:
- How human- centered design works
- How to create innovative, effective, and sustainable solutions
- To understand your customers better
You will gain experience in:
Implementing design thinking techniques, such as:
- point-of view definitions
- interview techniques
- customer journey map
- creativity-enhancing techniques (e.g. brainstorming)
- building a low-fidelity prototype
You will develop the skills to:
- Understand and explain the why, what and how of design thinking
- Develop empathy with your customers
- Better design solutions
- To get started with a first Design Thinking Experiment yourself.