Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling Agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism and cross-functional self-managing teams. And LeSS provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
Great content, great teacher and very valuable!
Program Manager, Cisco Systems
Audience Profile: Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices training
- you are involved in a LeSS effort,
- you have basic Scrum knowledge and/or experience.
Achievements Upon Completion
After completing the 3-day training, you will know
- why LeSS,
- the Less Overview, LeSS Principles, and organizational aspects,
- how the (line) management role change in LeSS,
- how different teams coordinate their work,
- the role of the Scrum Master within LeSS.
You will have hands-on experience in
- managing the product development with Definition of Done,
- the role of the Product Owner and Product Backlog,
- organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams,
- considering on technical practices when scaling,
- integration & coordination.
You will have the skills to
- do LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review, and Retrospective,
- adopt LeSS in your organization.
After this training, you will become a Certified LeSS Practitioner and you will get an account on less.works. Here you can find additional information about LeSS, share course information and stay in contact with the other course participants.
You also get access to the draft of the new upcoming book: Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS.