Agile Sketchnoting and Graphic Recording
Real-time visualization is a powerful way to communicate information quickly. Learn why sketching and recording help bring ideas to life, and how to do both effectively. This fun and informative one-day training, taught in Dutch and English, provides a basic foundation in information visualization, the old-school way.
Audience Profile: Agile Sketchnoting and Graphic Recording training:
You’ll benefit most from Agile Sketchnoting and Graphic Recording if:
- you are a product owner, Scrum master, team member or Agile coach.
- You feel you can't draw. Drawing ability is not a requirement. In fact, the less confident your feel about your sketching ability, the more you will gain from this training.
- you would like to improve your ability to record and communicate information.
Achievements Upon Completion
- the definition and purpose of sketchnoting and graphic recording
- the differences between them, and how they complement each other
- why sketchnoting and graphic recording is useful, from a theoretical and practical perspective.
You’ll gain hands-on experience in:
- applying the skills of sketchnoting and graphic recording in your personal notes backlog refinement sessions and retrospectives.
You’ll gain the skills to:
- increase collective recall by 29%
- present information in a way that engages people.