Agile Project Management
What is the place of project management in an agile organization? This one-day intensive training covers all the essentials of Agile project management. You’ll learn how the Agile approach helps you maintain control of your project and gain the practice and leadership skills required to be effective in an agile setting.
Audience Profile: Agile Project Management
You will benefit from Agile Project Management training if:
- You work in any of the following roles: project manager, PMO, team leader, QA, or process consultant
- You work for an organization that has transitioned to agile (or is in the process)
Achievements Upon Completion
You will Learn:
- The definition and basic concepts of agile and Scrum
- How agile and Scrum impact project management
- Why and how the agile approach helps you maintain control of your project
- The principles and key points of The Agile Manifesto
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Mapping agile and Scrum on ISO21500 and the project management framework of your choice (IPMA ICB3, PRINCE2, or PMI PMBOK®*)
- The behavior and leadership styles that work best in an agile setting
You will have the skills to:
- Implement agile techniques, like story mapping, in planning and estimation sessions
- Run a collaborative risk management session with your project team
- A bespoke, two-day version of this training is also available to cover specific topics in your organization.
* Project Management Body of Knowledge
PMI, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, PMI-RMP, and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.