Agile Project Management
As more organizations are transitioning to Agile, the question what this means for Project Management is becoming ever more relevant. Some people assume there is no place for Project Management in an Agile organization. This training is for Project Managers who disagree with that assumption.
Audience Profile: Agile Project Management training
- you are a Project Manager, PMO, Team leader, QA or Process Consultant,
- you are working in an organization that is (becoming) Agile,
- you want to learn exactly how to leverage your skills in an Agile environment.
This training is a one-day intensive that covers the essentials of Agile Project Management. It can be expanded to a bespoke two-day training with room for topics specific to your organization.
Achievements upon completion
After completing the 1-day training, you will know:
- what Agile and Scrum is,
- the impact of Agile and Scrum on Project Management,
- how an Agile approach to Project Management helps you to retain control over your project,
- the Agile Organization Manifesto.
You will have hands-on experience in:
- mapping Agile and Scrum on ISO21500 and the Project Management framework of your choice (IPMA ICB3, PRINCE2, or PMI PMBOK®*).
- understanding what behavior and leadership styles are most effective in an Agile setting.
You will have the skills to:
- host planning and estimation sessions using Agile techniques like Story Mapping,
- run a collaborative risk management session with your project team.
* Project Management Body of Knowledge
“PMI, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, PMI-RMP, and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc”