Great training would recommend it to all Agile Coaches.
Agile Coach, XS4ALL
Q: Is Agile Champion training right for me?
- Yes, if you are part of an agile transformation
- Yes, if you are looking for insights, lessons learned, and practical guidance
- Yes, if you would like to join an agile community and exchange knowledge
- Yes, if you want to learn new agile coaching skills
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
The Agile Champion Training Program gives you the practical knowledge and tools you need to guide and facilitate an organization's agile transformation.
You will learn:
- what makes an organization agile and how to implement it
- how to scale agile to the organization level
- the different business and IT methods that make a competitive business model and agile culture
- how to create customer satisfaction and added value with trust, transparency, and team play using a continuous delivery model
- how to measure your organization’s agile maturity level
- how to lead and facilitate organizational transformation and embrace change
- how other companies implemented agile
- how agility can empower your business to meet challenges
- what good product ownership means
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- applying different agile elements and methodologies aligned to the needs of the agile enterprise
- guiding and facilitating agile transformation
- creating product and transformation story maps
You will develop the skills to:
- set up and facilitate an agile transformation team
- guide and coach your organization’s agile transformation
- be a trustworthy agile advisor for management and the internal organization,
- use the story mapping technique
- use the portfolio walling technique
Q: What else should I know?
Day 1: Kick-Off (half day)
Day 2: Agile Teams
Day 3: Product Ownership
Day 4: Scaling Agile
Day 5: The Agile Organization
Day 6: Case: Agile Knowledge and Experience
Day 7: Review of Agile Practitioner Exam Synopsis (Optional)
The next training program for 2018 begins in January and includes the following dates:
January 26, February 16, March 23, April 20, May 18 & June 15 - 2018
The following training program for 2018 begins in March and includes the following dates:
March 23, April 20, May 25, June 29, September 14 & October 5 - 2018
The current training program for 2017 started in November and includes the following dates:
November 10, December 15 - 2017, January 19, February 16, March 16 & April 13 - 2018
A solid understanding of Agile and the Agile terminology.
Although the program itself does not provide an official certification, the Agile Champion Training Program is a valuable preparation for the Agile Practitioner certification through the Agile Consortium. The certification exam is optional and requires an additional fee. For more information on certification call the Academy team at +31 (0)35 5381921 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.