The Agile Champion Training Program gives you the practical knowledge and tools you need to guide and facilitate an organization's Agile transformation. Taught in six sessions over a six-month period, you'll gain in-depth knowledge, study practical cases, and exchange valuable learning experiences. Agility doesn't happen overnight. This program provides clear guidance for creating an Agile company culture that embraces change.
Great training would recommend it to all Agile Coaches.
Agile Coach, XS4ALL
Audience Profile: Agile Champion Training
If you are currently or soon to be part of an Agile transformation team, this program will give you the practical tools you need to guide your organization to the next level of Agility.
You will benefit from the Agile Champion Training Program if:
- you are (or will be) part of an Agile transformation team
- you are looking for insights, lessons learned and practical guidance
- you would like to join an Agile community and exchange knowledge
- you want to learn new Agile coaching skills
- A lot is expected from an Agile coach, so we expect a lot from our participants. Prior to the first training session, we’ll clarify your learning goals in a personal interview.
Achievements upon completion
The Agile Champion Training Program is both theory and practice and includes training exercises, Q&A and ample time for participants to share experiences. Additional assignments and exercises are completed between training days.
During the six-day training (one day per month), you'll learn:
- what makes an organization Agile and how to implement it
- how to scale Agile to the organization level
- the different business and IT methods that make a competitive business model and Agile culture
- how to create customer satisfaction and added value with trust, transparency, and team play using a continuous delivery model
- how to measure your organization’s Agile maturity level
- how to lead and facilitate organizational transformation and embrace change
- how other companies implemented Agile
- how Agility can empower your business to meet challenges
- what good product ownership means
You’ll gain hands-on experience in:
- applying different Agile elements and methodologies aligned to the needs of the Agile Enterprise
- guiding and facilitating Agile transformation
- creating product and transformation story maps
You’ll gain the skills to:
- set up and facilitate an Agile transformation team
- guide and coach your organization’s Agile transformation
- be a trustworthy Agile advisor for management and the internal organization,
- use the story mapping technique
- use the Portfolio walling technique
Day 1: Kick-Off (half day)
Day 2: Teams & Agile Methodologies
Day 3: Product Ownership
Day 4: Scaling Agile
Day 5: The Agile Organization
Day 6: Case: Agile Knowledge and Experience
Day 7: Agile Practitioner Exam (Optional)
The next training program starts in March 2017 and includes the following dates:
March 10, March 31, May 5, June 23, September 1 & October 6 - 2017.
The second training program for 2017 starts in September and includes the following dates:
September 15, October 13, November 10, December 1 - 2017, January 12 & February 16 - 2018
The dates for the program that started in December 2016 are the following:
December 2 - 2016, January 20, February 10, March 10, April 21 & May 12 - 2017.
Upon completion of the Agile Champion Training Program, you are eligible for certification through the Agile Consortium. The certification exam is optional and requires an additional fee. If you are interested in certification, please contact Marianne van Loon, Education Support at +31 (0)35 5381921 or email@example.com