Agile Awareness for managers
Your world is changing in an ever-faster pace. Your customers have become more outspoken and demanding. You want that to change your organizational focus towards your customers again, but don't know how to start. The Agile way of working fits perfectly to this goal. During this training, we will provide theoretical and practical Agile tools that you need to start on the team and organizational level.
Audience Profile: Agile Awareness for managers Masterclass
- You have some experience with managing a number of Agile teams
- You want to take the next step of bringing Agile to the organizational level
Achievements Upon Completion
At the start of the 1st day, the trainer and attendees will decide on the program, based on your questions, your challenges and regular content.
After completing the Masterclass, you will know
- What is Agile?
- How do you set up an Agile organization?
- What does an Agile organisation look like?
- How to decrease Agile overhead on an organizational level,
- Agile contract management, how does this work?
- How do you get Agile leadership and management?
- How do you achieve Agile product & delivery management?
- The practical do’s and don’ts to start and expand Agile in you organisation
You will have hands-on experience in
- The concepts of Agile strategy and portfolio management
- Bringing work to the team instead of searching the right people for specific a project
You will have the skills to
- Understand the difference between the Agile guiding principle and the classical project management approach
- Understand what the added value is of making business value the guiding principle for your organization
- Have more insight to translate projects to epics and apply the provided tools to your own business situation.