Originally formalized for software development projects, Scrum is an Agile framework that works well for any complex, innovative scope of work. If you are a professional who wants to know more about Scrum, its use, benefits and terminology, this one-day training taught in Dutch or English provides a solid, basic foundation.
Fun, enthusiastic trainer and good variety between theory and do it yourself.
Audience Profile: Scrum Foundation Training
You will benefit from this Scrum Foundation training if:
- you are new to Scrum and want to learn what it’s all about
- you are interested in learning and applying Scrum principles and practices to team projects within your organization, regardless of your job title, experience or industry
Achievements upon completion
This immersive, one-day training taught in Dutch or English provides a solid, basic foundation in Scrum with the option for certification through the Agile Consortium Nederland Exam (additional fee applies).
- the Scrum concepts, terminology, roles, events, and artifacts
- how the Scrum framework differs from traditional management practices
- why understanding the Scrum framework leads to its successful application
- the value of Scrum for your product and organizational development
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- writing user stories
- estimating and planning
- applying Scrum to improve innovation and speed up production
You will have the skills to:
- articulate the benefits and basics of the Scrum framework
- immediately start using Scrum