Are you a professional who wants to know more about Scrum, its use, benefits, and terminology?
Scrum is an agile framework that works well for any complex, innovative scope of work. This immersive, one-day training taught in Dutch or English provides a solid, basic foundation. Upon successful completion of this training, an optional certification through the Agile Consortium Nederland Exam is available for an additional fee.
"Interaction and active participation were encouraged. Therefore everybody was able to see if the Scrum Method is applicable in their own line of work." - Solutionmanager
Q: Is (agile) Scrum Foundation training right for me?
- Yes - if you are new to Scrum and want to learn what it’s all about
- Yes - if you are interested in learning and applying Scrum principles and practices to team projects within your organization
- Yes - regardless of your job title, experience or industry
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- Scrum concepts, terminology, roles, events, and artifacts
- How the Scrum framework differs from traditional management practices
- Why understanding the Scrum framework leads to its successful application
- The value of Scrum for your product and organizational development
You will gain experience in:
- Writing user stories
- Estimating and planning
- Applying Scrum to improve innovation and speed up production
You will develop skills to:
- Articulate the benefits and basics of the Scrum framework
- Immediately start using Scrum
Q: What else should I know?
There are no prerequisites for this training.