Scrum is an Agile framework that works well for any complex, innovative scope of work. This immersive, one-day training taught in Dutch or English provides a solid, basic foundation. Upon successful completion of this training, an optional certification through the Agile Consortium Nederland Exam is available for an additional fee.
Q: Is (Agile) Scrum Foundation training right for me?
- Yes - if you are new to Scrum and want to learn what it’s all about.
- Yes- if you are interested in learning and applying Scrum principles and practices to team projects within your organization.
- Yes- regardless of your job title, experience or industry.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- Scrum concepts, terminology, roles, events, and artifacts.
- How the Scrum framework differs from traditional management practices.
- Why understanding the Scrum framework leads to its successful application.
- The value of Scrum for your product and organizational development.
You will gain experience in:
- Writing user stories.
- Estimating and planning.
- Applying Scrum to improve innovation and speed up production.
You will develop skills to:
- Articulate the benefits and basics of the Scrum framework.
- Immediately start using Scrum.
Q: What else should I know?
There are no prerequisites for this training.