Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
Are you an experienced Scrum master or a manager who works with Scrum teams? Are you ready to refresh your Agile way of working and take your role, teams, and organization to the next level?
This dynamic, two-day training builds on the basic mechanics of Scrum and challenges you to think in terms of Scrum principles. Participants gain an in-depth understanding of complexity, team-based collaboration and self organizing - the essential elements for mastering Scrum. An emphasis on practical application exposes common missteps and causes. Learn directly from Scrum.org certified, professional trainers. Gain the skills you need to facilitate faster, consistent delivery of valuable, quality software.
Q: Is Professional Scrum Master training right for me?
- Yes- if you introduce or run Scrum within an organization.
- Yes- if you are involved in software development using the Scrum framework.
- Yes- if you are a Scrum master, development manager, or member of a Scrum development team.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum framework: roles, rules, and artifacts
- How to implement Scrum and increase its effectiveness
- More ways to excel in the role of Scrum master
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Working with people and teams in new ways
- Advanced coaching and facilitation techniques
- Scrum mechanics and their empirical foundation
You will develop the skills to:
- Apply servant-leadership principles for teams and stakeholders
- Improve your team’s continuous delivery process
Q: What else should I know?
Training schedule by language:
November 30 & December 1, 2017.
February 5 & 6, March 15 & 16, September 13 & 14, 2018
May 7 & 8, July 4 & 5, November 8 & 9, 2018
- February 5 - 7, 2018
- Open to all and is also a ‘train-the-trainer’ event
- Participants who have been formally identified as Professional Scrum Trainer candidates in advance of the session will attend additional training on February 7.
- Professional Scrum Master certification
- The exam and certification are provided by our partner, Scrum.Org.
- Prepares participants for the following credentials:
- Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I)
- Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II)
These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated assessment. Upon successful completion of the training, participants are eligible to receive a password for the PSM I assessment and to receive a PSM II assessment password at a discounted price. Scrum.org maintains a public list of all certified PSM I and PSM II holders. If you are interested in certification, please contact Marianne van Loon, Assistant Education at +31 (0)35 5381921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.