Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
Are you an experienced Scrum master or a manager who works with Scrum teams? Are you ready to refresh your Agile way of working and take your role, teams and organization to the next level? This dynamic, two-day training builds on the basic mechanics of Scrum and challenges you to think in terms of Scrum principles. An emphasis on practical application exposes common missteps and their associated symptoms. Participants gain an in-depth understanding of complexity, team-based collaboration and self-organization, the essential elements for mastering Scrum. Learn from professional Scrum trainers, extensively selected and certified by Scrum.org. Gain the skills and insight you need to facilitate faster, consistent delivery of valuable, quality software.
Audience Profile: Professional Scrum Master training
This training is specifically designed for professionals who introduce and/or run Scrum within an organization. It is also valuable for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum framework.
You will directly benefit from the Professional Scrum Master training/PSM training if you are a:
- Scrum master
- development manager
- Scrum development team member
Achievements Upon Completion
Participants who attend this training can expect to achieve the following outcomes:
- Scrum theory and principles
- the Scrum framework: roles, rules, and artifacts
- new skills for working with people and teams
- advanced coaching and facilitation techniques
- how to implement Scrum and increase its effectiveness
- more ways to excel in the role of Scrum Master
You’ll gain hands-on experience and gain the skills to:
- Scrum mechanics and their empirical foundation
- apply servant-leadership principles for teams and stakeholders
- improve your team’s continuous delivery process
- Everything else you should know
The following classes will be taught in Dutch:
June 1 & 2 and November 6 & 7.
And the following classes will be taught in English:
September 11 & 12 and December 7 & 8.
Professional Scrum Master Certification
The training prepares participants for the following credentials:
- Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I)
- Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II)
These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated assessment. Upon successful completion of the training, participants are eligible to receive a password for the PSM I assessment and to receive a PSM II assessment password at a discounted price. Scrum.org maintains a public list of all certified PSM I and PSM II holders.
If you are interested in certification, please contact Marianne van Loon, Assistant Education at +31 (0)35 5381921 or email@example.com.
More information about the Scrum.org Professional Scrum assessments can be found here.