Professional Scrum Foundation
Q: Is Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) training right for me?
- Yes, if you work with a development team, product owner, or Scrum master new to working with Scrum.
- Yes, if you are a development manager and/or stakeholder working with Scrum teams and want to improve your understanding the framework.
- Yes, if you are an individual designer, programmer, tester, or other specialist who works with or inside a Scrum development team.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The mechanics and coherence of Scrum
- How to use visual information radiators
- How to identify common pitfalls and dysfunctions
- How to participate effectively in a Scrum team
- How to increase the effectiveness of Scrum in progress
You will develop the skills to:
- Collaborate more productively as a team member
- Apply Scrum to your product development
- Improve the way you deliver continuously
Q: What else should I know?
Certification: Professional Scrum Master
- The associated credential for this course is the Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I)
- The exam and certification are provided by our partner, Scrum.org
- This course prepares students to achieve the following credentials:
- Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I)
- Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II)
- Complete your exam within two weeks of the last training day and get a free, second attempt if you fail from Scrum.org.
These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated assessment. Upon successful completion of the training, participants are eligible to receive a password for the PSM I assessment and to receive a PSM II assessment password at a discounted price. Scrum.org maintains a public list of all certified PSM I and PSM II holders. For more information on certification call the Academy team at +31 (0)35 5381921 or send an email to: email@example.com.
Read more about the partnership with Scrum.org here.