Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)
Learn the best way to manage your Kanban system on a day-to-day basis.
Determine the best Kanban initiative tor your organization and learn how to manage and evolve it over time. Certified by Lean Kanban University, this dynamic, two-day training taught in Dutch or English provides the skills and knowledge you need to manage the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. Recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy are also covered.
Q: Is Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) training right for me?
- Yes - if you are a manager, developer, or professional.
- Yes- if you want to implement, manage and evolve a Kanban system.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- How to manage a Kanban system on a day-to-day basis
- The 7 Cadences and how to build information flow
- How to deal with resistance to work-in-progress limits
- A values-based approach to introducing Kanban
- The concept of asymmetrical commitment
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Developing a service orientation within your organization
You will develop the skills to:
- Roll out a Kanban initiative in phases
- Improve Agile initiatives (such as Scrum) with Kanban
- Manage evolutionary change
Q: What else should I know?
- This training satisfies the final requirement of the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation.
Upon successful completion of both KMP I and KMP II, you will receive:
- Digital KMP status certificate attached to a Lean Kanban University (LKU) website profile
- KMP badge on the LKU website
- KMP badge file for professional websites, business cards, and marketing materials
- Special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members