Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)
Determine the best Kanban initiative tor your organization and learn how to manage and evolve it over time. Certified by Lean Kanban University, this dynamic, two-day training taught in Dutch or English provides the skills and knowledge you need to manage the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. Recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy are also covered.
Q: Is Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) training right for me?
- Yes - if you are a manager, developer, or professional.
- Yes- if you want to implement, manage and evolve a Kanban system.
Q: What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- How to manage a Kanban system on a day-to-day basis
- The 7 Cadences and how to build information flow
- How to deal with resistance to work-in-progress limits
- A values-based approach to introducing Kanban
- The concept of asymmetrical commitment
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Developing a service orientation within your organization
You will develop the skills to:
- Roll out a Kanban initiative in phases
- Improve Agile initiatives (such as Scrum) with Kanban
- Manage evolutionary change
Q: What else should I know?
Kanban Management Professional Certification:
- This training satisfies the final requirement of the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation.
Upon successful completion of both KMP I and KMP II, you will receive:
- Digital KMP status certificate attached to a Lean Kanban University (LKU) website profile
- KMP badge on the LKU website
- KMP badge file for professional websites, business cards, and marketing materials
- Special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members
Read more about the partnership with Lean Kanban Inc. here.